and he decides..

his tales.about her

Monday, January 7, 2008

fuck it....its school!!!!!!

i dont really remember but its quite a lot of time i spell the word school wrongly....yes its explain how much i hate school,i hate the teachers(uh some...im an ass if i say i hate all the teacher...tak kenang budi punya orang!!!!fuck this kacang lupakan kulit kinda ppl),i hate the books, i hate some of the student and i hate my xxx...yea fuck them all!!!!but love for this school will never go away...yes im here to STAY!!!!!go to hell wit ppl hu hate me...dun care la xxx or xxx screw them!!!!!haha c la my face everyday!!!!well first 2 days nothin much really.....so free take picture in class...watch the simpson in class....in my phone hahaha....duty i make unfriendly face 1st day..now d form 5 student kinda listen 2 me..fuh....less 1 heavy burden....not much to say...well got a lot..juz joe wai make me wanna finish fast so finish la...no isi tersurat n tersirat no penutup end la bye bye till next time...i try write tomoro

No comments: