and he decides..

his tales.about her

Sunday, January 20, 2008

pair-a-dimes..paradigm

uh...as you all can c d basket case video,thank u msg all been deleted...lets juz say i go messed up wit my blog n look very bad on firefox den i change change change n it look even worse on ie ..so change the template few time n come back to tis template again...sigh...waste of time...nevertheless....i put new song...its from one of my all time favourite singer rie fu....hope u enjoy it.....fun rainbow girl hahaha....shes 23 now n still look pretty much kawaii~~....

lolx sorry for the intermission hahaha...wait got another 1 hahaha..thx 4 reading!!!!!

uh...well tis blog has been link by few 'famous' n 'fairly visited' blog so hehehe gotta be careful what i write...so sadly u can't c me cursing other ppl anymore....sigh.. i tot blog is to express hahaha...to all who read my post after 8 jan....so sad i've delete all my xxx post....hahahaha


for paradigm i wan to write something just couldnt reach it...couldnt get it in word.....hahaha maybe i shud write it around 2 a.m.my most peace time wahahahaha...but i write so much and got a lot of thing on my crazy little brain translate into words n one click awayto be published on the net......so.....i present to you
PARADIGM!!!!!!!WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAlolx wat an opening!!!i juz being kelam hahaha

now to da topic...paradigm...i love tis word....tis word erase all the right n wrong thought cuz clearly diffrent people have a diffrent perspective.....in a way it is good...but in few cases its not....its good to hear what other people is saying cuz clearly its open our mind to a diffrent perspective for example u reading tis blog n see things in my view n clear some things up n well couldnt believe i typing tis....made u feel closer to me......omg hahaha...which is good actually....okay some maybe deny it...for me reading other ppl blog juz make me know other ppl better like captain jack hahahaha.....never know he got...well maybe its too private to talk about...juz leave it hanging like tat..... well as i've write earlier...d thing i hate about link 2 other ppl is other ppl can just simply view tis blog without knowing hu...okay wat if ppl u barely know come to you n say wah i love tat place man i've been there i read from ur blog blablabla .....im sure you'll feel...wtf...tis guy oso read my blog ar...to my fren thx for linking me....i appreciate it so much!!!!.....okay some r good some are bad....like for close fren it makes them updated wit whats going on in our life....as for me....captain jack!!!!!hahaha...reading his blog make me see the diffrent side of him.....i mean ppl share wit us when theyre happy...but turn 2 best fren when theyre not....n sadly juz keep to themselve n start blaming on other for not being there for them....i think for smi prefect they got themself a good fella to ask for any advice....martin jalleh....i bet few take tis opportunity...

we always consider ourselve right but there are times that we are wrong and there are times that we are right...but what makes the diffrent is on how and what we do after that....but is there any right or wrong n life???if you ask me there are not...is taking stpm is a right choice....from most of my fren point of view.....its a yes...well most of them taking stpm cuz they choose to...some still unclear n some wait for a better place n leave in the middle...some they juz have no other choice....for me i choose to take stpm for a diffrent reason....some think its not acceptable...wastin my time for a small thing....for me....not a single regret in my mind.....oh darn it..drifted again....well as you can see it takes more than one element to see thing as we see today....as far as i know onli 1% of tis post are useful...the other juz crap....again its paradigm...im writing tis but its not good enough....i wan to write somethin more useful n aspiring..but juz couldnt...so if u find tis post sux....sorry...

No comments: