and he decides..

his tales.about her

Saturday, February 9, 2008

alamak holiday sudah mau habis.....

hm....dun update recently....been busy.....
i expect to out wit fren much tis holiday but turn out dun go out at all
weird uh?.....but spend a lot of time with family n get scolded from my nenek cuz dont balik kampung often hehe .....well to if wan choose between sit in front of pc n 2 hours ride to go low tech place..... i choose lepak at home hahaha.....must think of ourself sumtime haha....LOL evil me......other than tat......nothin much..
on9...chat wit joe wai,maya,fariss, AT 4am!!!!!!!go gila till jen ai blurr di...play on9 game a lot tis holiday......I LOVE XDO!!!!!....other than tat much of my time waste on a bit of studyin a bit of my new music blog watch anime movie n stuff......

No comments: