and he decides..

his tales.about her

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

chemiXD

today chemi exam....hmm fun day as usual i guess....i see lii chuen in line so i go chat with him den i go kacau kevin....

me:ei lich later chemi how laaa
lich;die laa....
me;i think i gonna fail....
lich;huh????you think you gonna fail???I FAIL OREDI LA

me;kev u sure study 1 rite??
kev;where got la..i....bla bla
me;i think i gonna fail
kev;hah??u you still think a???i sure fail 1 laa....

1st paper....
I know i gonna die.So i try read few question and hopefully similar question will come out but....this is no pa or history similar question wont come out!!!stupid stuff...let see..60 question...last 20 i never use my brain to answer..just hand...overall...im pretty confident i can get at least...................10 correct???XD

2nd paper...
I screwed up the 1st paper so i not in the mood to read much for 2nd paper...so go chat only...n i just watch this movie called the happning by m night shamalan~~cool stuff!!!!the death part la...my friend call me weird but come on...when we can see this kinda death??in movie laaa...i know youtube sure got freak upload this kinda video so here you go~~the happening death scene~~~but without car crash....i love the way the guy die hahaha call me weird but i dont give a damn bout that~~~




and oh fresh meat???
here one more vid

No comments: