and he decides..

his tales.about her

Saturday, April 11, 2009

happy ending

1st of all i wan put this that just sooo random...
ok la back to real life....at first i want to put title as mcb...but then kinda happy in the end so wan put happy ending..but i still think bout all the mcb thing today...so thought wan change to malaysia cina boleh...i scare attract a lot of unwanted attention from google search n stuff....malaysian and blogger...write 1 thing they interpret differently...sei loh!...ISA haha...but i bumiputera hard to kena ISA haha...lol k why the heck i talkin politic now haha move on lah...
mcb...
really mcb day at work....this kinda the 1st time i got an asshole as my boss.....so cb....i dont know what he so jealous of me make me do all the work...really sucks....if he work same time with me sure i cant relax 1....its been 2 weeks already..so shitty...work now kinda not so fun...feel like quitting but then again pity lin if i go she alone....die o she....all her fren all gone d..quit got..retired got..transfer got..change job got...fired oso got...now oni me left...me oso almost no fren there luckily ah yat always round my place...got ah ming oso..so basicly i oni got 2+1 fren in the counter and plus jyn ling n the red shirt guy which until now i dunoo his name haha...ok the mcb thing rite...after he come back from break he straight order me go take care of fair which s ok cuz i talk talk talk with ah yat and then know ah kuan...quite nice o..and then mcb thing happen ..*drumroll*..go there got 1 customer wan shirt and guess what the customer ask the big f and he ask me to serve that fella i was like wtf!...the customer ask u y point to me??..and then 1 more customer ask me n he just look dunwan help...i can oni say..wait ah wait ah and do all the thing quick o....den settle down for a minute got 2-3 costumer lookin for shirt and yeah he just look and let me do all the work..wtf!.....now he big boss la now?...lucky i just part time....and i wan stay until end of june..so i just do all the work asap even though feel like fire burning in my heart ....normally in the counter got 2 ppl today got 3 me him n lin...n lin is forced to do other brand work cause she basically do nothing...nothing??she can help me serve customer that nite!!..damn shit..even when i need to sew the pant i still need to find shirt for other customer...the best thing is what he say...to train me do work fast...WTH......and until almost 11 oso we rushing to finish the work other brand suppose to do....even that brand promoter oso relaxed d by the time we almost finish...but what make me say happy ending is other stuff happen today that make forget all that stuff la....jyn ling lost her pass and if lost need to pay rm20...so feel worried for her la...cause she the type who happy outside but dunno got storm or tsunami inside..and guess what the ending???she dont even take the pass when she enter work....she forget that she forget she din take pass or she dunno that she forget to take pass....haha..so kinda relieve la...and can see her expression change from fake happy to relieve ....
k to other stuff yes my msn is back!!!...reformat my pc a few month ago but as usual i sure do stupid thing 1...this time after reformat i realize i dont have anti virus...so 1 week i run the internet without antivirus and download speed is less than10kbs...well something definately wrong eh?...so reformat the comp again then now oni i install msnXD...after reformat the pc feel nice...got the new headphone at pc fairXD...blue color...very niceXD...i wan pink at 1st haha..now...erm....i wan new watch...the 1 i always use the strap split into 2...AGAIN...now looking for something like my old esprit watch which i lost it when i was 14...the thing cost rm200....hehe my father sure do smart thing by giving 13 year old kid rm200 watch for his bday haha....anyone wan join me??

No comments: