and he decides..

his tales.about her

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

pure stupidity

random fact bout things around me...

if you want to go inside my house you need to pass through 1 thing.......................the front gate...

i hate gays...i mean a normal guy love another guy....but you cant call that guy normal rite?....but since when gay is not normal?...
i love myself...........but.............does that mean i am gay?so...do i hate myself since im gay?

i love games...either sports or video games
i play for fun....not for win...
then my friend ask me...if u play not to win y u play?...i replied..for fun?i love the feeling when scoring goal....my fren then say...ok u love that rite?...try kik the ball to your own net...im sure u love it since u not playin to win....

my math teacher always says practice makes perfect...but i love word of wisdom...and there;s this one saying...nothing is perfect/no human is perfect and so on....so??why we practice then?

my physic teacher say this.....theres no ideal gas in this world...so...............dont try find the ideal girl.....

you play in 1 competition...
you get 1st place woot!you win!!good job!!!!
you get 3rd place GREAT!!at least u win something!all those hard work pay off finally!
you get 2nd place...............owh...too bad for you.......you ALMOST win...aww......


watch the vid...quite short...lamest way to die....for birds of course.

.



another lame joke from me i guess.....actually waitin for download to finish....thats y blog...nothing better to do in 5 min....n its 2am in the mornin n no one to chat wit....i gonna ended up bored the other fella anyway...good nite sweet dreamz...

No comments: