and he decides..

his tales.about her

Sunday, May 31, 2009

spread my wings and fly....

i feel lke runnng away....where?i dont know...said quit his job...he say i should too...but i too dont really know what i wanna do...actually theres an unpublished post about uncertainty....

is uncertainty=fear?...its 2 am but i still gonna say it...

think of ghost...people scared of it...but why should we?...the answer is simple...because we just donnoe what izit or how to explain it...then we fear it...and some...not some a lot of idiot turn it into some HORROR thingy....which is kinda stupid...

exams...people fears of failing exams...why?..because if they fail their future become uncertain...the ideal plan is study scored nicely in exam get uni do the same thing n apply for jobs!CHECKMATE!...wait!!! u fail 1 test...shit now you uncertain about uni..wth....what about the plan?...whats next??what should i do??...gone lah my future.....

confession...people fears if they are rejected...malu!!no face lah...how to see him/her ever again...no face already...this is the most fear that i dun un...when we confess not like we give our balls/virginity to the opposite sex...unless you gay......its just we like that other fella...thats all...ok maybe its only me...sorry but i think im heartless...and worsening by days...

ok thats kinda the summary of the unpublished post...but its unpublishid cuz its not done yet...nor it will be completed any time soon..or later...let go and runaway...let see....

im letting go of my past...i wanna move on...i wanna runaway....everyday i look at people passing by...i see couples i see parents i see kids i wondering...what am i doing there...shouldnt i be doing something great?...something i love?..something that make me feel happy?...just everytime i try to move im being pull back..im tied to something..its called....responsibility......and it sux knowing you been hold back by your family...i can go now and travel all around the world...doing something stupid..but i am completely wrong...its not my family who holding me back...its myself...i just cant let go of the past...i wanna stay in smi for form 6...i wanna stay at home...i want to hold on to everything...instead...im losing everything.......i stay form 6..my result just average....not any better...i stay at home...get more pissed with my parent and they oso feel the same thing towards me.....wanna make money when working but im losing it cuz i got money i buy stuff laaa....tomorrow is june....i feel like doing something for a change...a real smething...i already got 1 plan.....throw away all my manga n magazine..i've been holding them for too long n it only bring harm to me...theres like 1000++manga+mag in my room..n i nvr touch them..but then i always scold my bro n sis for taking them n fight wit my parent cuz i wanna keep em....now it seems......for what?...im letting go...it really part of me...it is who i am back then...all my classmate know if they wan find manga look for me...but that was standard 6 that was form 2 that was form 4.....until when am i gonna hold on to it...i should let go of it in lower 6...2 years.....same with form 6....i guess.......thats all......i think........its time to change........let see what i come up with tomorrow...

lyric to the song below.....been hearing this for years now...but now only keep thinkin bout it....i love janice....XD....since ...dunno when haha....







Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life's been showing you
Where are you going to?
Do you know?

Do you get what you're hoping for?
When you look behind you there's no open doors
What are you hoping for?
Do you know?

Once we were standing still in time
Chasing the fantasies
That filled our minds
You knew how I loved you
But my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions
That you once asked of me

Repeat 1

Now looking back at all we've planned
We let so many dreams
Just slip through our hands
Why must we wait so long?
Before we see
How sad the answers
To those questions can be

No comments: