and he decides..

his tales.about her

Sunday, July 5, 2009

1~~2~~3~~4

just a random title...erm didnt blog much...since no one wanna read it...especially with all my fren all gone to jungle learn something...for some weird reason..or should i say coincidence?almost all the friend i hang out with this year go overseaXD...wont see them for the next 4 years~~sad~~or maybe more...since me myself got plan of my own... lets face it...said wont come home for raya...kev...plan to stay wit orang iban until finish degree..kah yan mayb wont see her..others...not much contact with em....n plus i dont even know where some of em goin to...

oh ya...my phone officially gone....for some who knows what happen..know la...basically whoever i know after form 5...i dont have his/her number....not really bothered to ask also since not like they gonna message me or anything..

do i sound a bit angry or unsatisfied with something?...no....just being me...*yawn*...thanks to boring dota game...oh boring mean too easy...dont think i gonna get bored with dota...since i bored tell you last 2 week thingy...

i come to smi when i was standard 4....so basically last last week got this one girl come to me..

girl-hafni kan?
me -er...en...
girl-kelas 1 kemboja dulu?
me-eh?*surprised face*
girl-asilah la tak ingat?dulu kelas darjah 1 sampai 3
me -ha...*big swt*(dang its like gazilion years ago how can i remember la)
girl-ish betul dah lupa apa la awak
me -er...

haha i kinda speechless that time after a while oni i can talk...i mean...that was 11 years ago stuff...i barely remember my close friend and this girl remember me...she say i never change...haha...after a while i then remember my group when i was standard 1...3 girls 3 boys...she was one of em...she tell me pretty much update of many ppl back there...1 go to jordan d...my first friend in school become club player in m league...make me laugh thinkin that always lose to him when we run 100metre...or is it 50 meter?dunno la...1 thing for sure though...wont forget the friend i have now....i hope....i mean who can predict what will be in 10 years rite?singapore invade malaysia or something haha~~then sabah sarawak become own country~~who knows~~hahaha...

erm...just when to grab hot dog just now..now forget what to write...guess need start new 1.....erm how bout girls?haha~~went to see ice age with this 1 girl...when the movie about to end i cant wait to go home and check out my download...that can mean only 2 things...i dont enjoy being with that girl...or the movie just plain sucks..i guess i'm used to girls d..i mean last time i try hard to please any girl i meet especially in ns...and now...i even call some of em cibai n sohai...*sigh*....people sure think im a weirdo calling a cute girl sohai...but then it just mean i comfortable with em d...last time when i see girl 1st thing i wan do is hide or run away as far as possible like all my guy fren haha....not your typical geek anymore eh...last time when see girl feel like wan date n stuff but now say...like lin...i'm with her kinda the whole time when i work but i got 0% feeling for her...she just like a big sis to me....i guess that what we need to experience...when kev told me this i dont really take what he try to say...a girl from his workplace say you dont need to date every girl you see...but for people like us who are living a gay life..how often can you see a girl?all boys school,physic student now engineering...damn gay..all those bio n med student surround by girls...like in anime haha...i dont expect find girls in uni...so does work...in fact i dont expect find girls at all...guys also la...i mean...life im living now quite ok...i not close friend at the moment and i must say i am kinda contented...no sms,no msn,no wall msg,no calls just hanging out with anonymous dota friend...i kinda scared actually...what if...i stop socializing?..with my attitude that is a big probabily...but hey...i dont mind much....i know there people out there still accept me...but then i just lazy wan call em...cause dont know when they free~~just wait next rayaXD....usually 5 cars go around townXD...

erm wat else...i guess computer stuff o...haha but i think i keep it short...i cant sign in msn dunno y...plannin to promote skype hahaha...currently i oni gt 4 fren in skype and none of em is on9..i open 24-7 so i know they not on9...i think its better to have few contact list rather than big number of friend but you dont pm em...even in msn i gt big number of friend list but still chat with same 20+ ppl the other 100++??40hardly on9 others just..dont feel like disturb em...n they oso feel same way haha

and oh yeah..this most prob my last post in a while...

No comments: