and he decides..

his tales.about her

Friday, August 28, 2009

make people angry....grrr

for some reason i really got talent to make people piss off/wanna beat the shit outta me/throw me from top of kl tower/ etc etc..if you really close to me then you'll understand...but i guess some are just not...its 1 am n im here alone in the new room...both roommate go back ipoh already leaving me alone here...wth right?i got 3pm class today i said to them wait for me go home at 5pm can reach ipoh around 7.30 n break fast at the mcd near highway there but they dunwan so ..fine they go home at 1pm...skip the friday prayer hehehe..n leave me here alone...but quite nice...i think in all 8 room of this 3rd floor only got around...erm 4 people?including me...yup thats quite quiet...oh ya back to the story...so monday they coming back and ask me to join em i say i wanna go back on tuesday....and for some reason they tak puas hati and feel im selfish...wtf wtf wtf....they can go home early n leave me alone and i cant come back late?...another one is...group project..they ask me do the slide since i sit infront of pc 24-7...of ccourse no prob...consider it done...then need script for the presentation...ok since im the one who do the slide im the one should know the most bout what to say...okie no prob...

my group-but...hey someone need to do the script for the video for the presentation..
-oh ya hafni good in english why dont ask him?...
-hafni ok?......
me-...............FUCK YOU
my group-wei apa ni tak beri kerjasama langsung,kedekut ilmu bla bla bla....
me-*leaving*
my group-*talks bad bout me*

friends-wei come la go bazaar ramadhan..
me-erm nvm la gonna just go cafe buy...
friends-apa la tak sporting langsung bla bla bla...
me-*pretend hear nothing*

quiz this week....after 10 min...i pass up the answer..everyone was like...mak ai...berlagak gila buat 10 minit hantar....bajet pandai la...


sigh no matter what i do everyone for some reason like...tak puas hati with me...fuck ah....thats just few of what im goin through...not only in real life...i accidently hurt/piss off some online too ..but then to be fair...they dont actually stoop talking to me or anything they still ok with me its just that...i dont really comfortable with all that...whats worst about malay is they like to joke gila and if like terasa they gonna say something like tak sporting or macam perempuan or kelam etc etc....

2 comments:

Aki said...

haha! now understand why i hate malays so much???? ignore them je. they're a bunch of losers. then they also like to berprasangka buruk. so conclusion, don't go near them ^^

Matt said...

lol i tot now your fren there many malay?