and he decides..

his tales.about her

Saturday, August 22, 2009

UP

in few hours gonna go back uni...come home last thursday..quite nice...thanks to the storm haha...what storm?...last week ...erm let the pic do the talkin la....some of the class cant be used thanks to this..basically extra holiday for me~~>_<~~coincidenly the class affected is my friday class...the extra time use to finish up all the assignment n yeah..movie n hang out with fren in ipoh some of the pic after the storm....all this taken near campus only...on monday after go class oni see the real destruction but too bad no one take pic...maybe got but not my fren la...haha cause there i no cam or phone cam since my phone...erm...long gone hehe...all the pic below is i take from friend no mine....
first blood~~double kill!!!!>_<



i have no idea what the guy try to do is he try to pull the tree up back?...*swt*...



hehehe...lazy wan write much....watch up...actually wan watch i love you beth cooper or the proposal since no other nicer movie...but my friend wan watch up...n since i havent watch it so i watch lo haha....watch the trailer few months ago~~all the ad b4 movie start....but didnt catch much of my attention...but after watch it.....its pixar....i totally forgot about that...pixar is by far one the finest movie studio...at least for me....

No comments: