and he decides..

his tales.about her

Saturday, September 19, 2009

..................................part 2

lets talk about fasting month
haha
start fasting im here in ipoh quite nice
>_<
... but then there ...
remember the story i always wake up late?
its actually happen frequently after ramadhan start...
ok normally i sleep around 3-4 and my roomate around 2-3
the problem is with sahur...
at 1st we buy early when buying for berbuka we also buy for sahur
good plan...except....
how to wake up at 5 when you sleep at 3?
... swt..
so basically we wasted our money for 4 days buying stuff we dont eat
and yeah 4 hungry days...
2nd problem....
ok so we decide to eat around 12am or 1am....
go down there...
swt...
they oni start cook at 1...
around 2.30 oni finish....
cant order oso since they cooking the normal dish....
3rd prob....
2.30 oni can eat...hm....ok
imagine this...
you freakin tired and sleepy since its almost 3 in the morning....
do you think any of us wanna go down buy?...1 or 2 day ok la...everyday? sorry~>.<

WTF...actually between here and below got 100+ line...
but gone...
thanks to the pic you gonna see below...


ok i gonna highlight the one not deleted with white so basically what you see now n below is rewrite until the white text...or highlight...see which 1 i wanna put...

berbuka...quite nice....3-4 car go mcd or kfc...then movie...>_<...but normally once a week on weekends la....if everyday kfc....swt...

futsal...quite nice...we play at nite since everyone tired durin the day...
normally play football in big field...but nite harder find people...normally can gather 20++ people
but nite can oni manage find 13-15 people
nite class,project,club...
but still...quite nice>_<

i love being alone..
for some reason i not sure why...
class all finish on thursday
so thursday can go home d
my roommate ask go home with em thursday evening..
i say..
dunwan.....
hahaha
so that thursday nite oni got 3 ppl in 3rd floor...1 in some corner of the block dunno who...and izzat my classmate...that nite study with him until 11....then at 12 go bath...so darn quiet haha..
not yet find any weird thing though...just another quiet nite....
sleep at 4 wake up at 11...wtf..i plan to go home around 7 or 8...n guess what...you know la after wake up feel lazy and stuff...i even thought wan go home on saturday haha
but conisdering i havent sahur and most prob no place to berbuka..go home la...
go home friday saturday my parent wan go aunty house raya there
guess what...
i dunwan go
hahahaa
...dont blame me for hating place with many ppl
haha
so yesterday nite till now
so nice...oni me...ALONE~~
>_<
... best thing is yesterday...
around 1 go call friend ask about assignment
haha...
come on im alone..
nearest neighbour is 4 house on the right and 7 or 8 house to the left...
dont feel like raya at all haha..
wake up oso feel nothing...
go open lemang,make something to drink...heat up rendang,eat,play fifa...online..till 2.20pm>_<...
but later go friend house...
people invite d...
not nice if people invite you dun go...

music~~
i really sick of the raya song...
i mean...
every nite hear the same song over n over again....
ok true some are nice but damn...
around 10 track repeat the whole nite for 2 weeks?
WTF?..
luckily i bought the sonic gear headphone...
but kelam la...
wanna avoid listen to that song kena listen to other song pulak...
talk bout music~~
here song i hear right now..
quite nice~~
kinda like taylor swift love story...
mayb because taylor swift sing haha.I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey
You know this could be something
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

'Cause maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

I remember every look upon your face,
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everythings okay
And finally now, we're leaving

And maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one

Yeah, yeah

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life
And I thought hey

Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
Maybe two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking

Oooh I can't live without you
'Cause baby two is better than one
There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And I've figured out with all that's said and done
Two, is better than one

Two is better than one

No comments: