and he decides..

his tales.about her

Thursday, March 18, 2010

weird

this week im forced to make decisions....

since theres not much assignment i planned to go home this weekends but like some say...you can only planned but god decides everything...
first my friend ask me go this camp in taiping..since im free this weekends so i say yes...
then i message with donat...he say wanna go out this weekends with sandra all...and i somehow forget about the camp and say yes....
then on wednesday my friend say there;s debate training in kl on the same weekends...swt..i thought of canceling the trip to taiping but...for this training theres no accomodation...swt...and since i dont really like the idea of stayin in my aunt house or my friend house...i turn down the debate training and of course risking my place in the debate team...haha..
and i thought choosing between debate training camp and leadership camp already though enough..suddenly my friend in mestech call and ask to join her group for one more camp this weekends in selangor...hearing this i thought how great coincidence....from jan to march nothing suddenly 3 camp in a single weekend...hm...how not often this happens?haha

No comments: