and he decides..

his tales.about her

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

xmas day

uh weird weird day loh......
at first when i open my eye weird thing happen...4 people sittin infront of computer....n i tot i dreamin or sumthin cuz it 7am.......weird.........
den i get ready to go to jonathan house for this xmas hamizi call me n ajak me c movie n say wanna belanja me.....weird tat fella cheapsket la...den wen i go out i got into an accident n bang 1 fella n even though its my fault i argue..usually if my fault i admit....weird......rm70 melayang juz like that...i not yet do my blazer n i got rm 200 left ..owh how gonna survive till school reopen...guess hav 2 sit quietly at home loh....den go wit kevin...nothin weird happen la....mayb my phone camera din operate as usual la......its not weird its mayb rosak.....den i shud go watch avp2 today but they all stupidly thinks i dun come so they dun buy me ticket....well its kinda my fault d movie start 4.30 i cleverly come at 4.27 liddat haha....den i go back home.. i dun mind much bout it cuz i hate those kinda story...i juz came 2 c my fren onli...long time no c ma....den i go back home bath do some stuff den go to pin jie hse.....i lepak a while oni cuz dunnoe most his fren especially d girls...weird lo..they speak chinese dunnoe wat they talk about....im d onli 1 not chinese there hehe...pin jie like d onli christian fella there n his fren like all buddist funny lol n weird..........well thats my xmas for this year....well for 25 december 2007 la.....tomorrow...heaven noe la.........

No comments: