and he decides..

his tales.about her

Monday, January 7, 2008

5th post in a row!!!!!!!! lol

old fren!!!!

well i kinda get to know A LOT of ppl last year form6....ns...work...juz go out n and c suki,rini n c.suan...really miss them all...too bad no wind,beebee and ros...sigh...i guess in our life ppl come n go....but i wont juz let them go!!!!!...well its quite hard 2 c them nowadays but if they wanna c me...i go c la hahaha....they all juz like b4...KUTUK~ing ppl kool..haha i guess that whats girls do.....
well rachel gonna be in town in few days...say wanna go c muvi wit her...dunnoe who to ajak...maybe juz me n her..maybe.....hhaha date??!! lol......funny gal la....kenot keep quiet 1..kenot wait to c her..miss her sigh......too bad vincy now in spore..if not can gila-gila again.....den sally..dunnoe whether she can come o not....miss her oso......oh miki...another funny gal...tis 1 oso gila...long time din chat....ah b..d fella alwayz call me tuan 1...very leng chai fella...love 2 c him...said..think shes busy...
yes my form 2-5 best fren haziq oso coming back next week!!!!!!but start holiday in january..stupid la...all finish holiday..they oni start holiday...LOL...love smi hate the teacher!!weird guy......
i think thats all my old fren which i c n gonna c in tis n next week...weird lo...all in 1 time..my life alwayz weird wat!!!...but who cares!!!!i miss them!!!they miss me!!!!!!my form 6 so called fren sux!!!!!not all sux!!!!especially d one hu read tis!!!to all my current schoolmate if u read tis u not sux hahahaha
.........moral of the story...you dunnoe wat u got till its gone!!!!!...but i noe wat i got but onli my fren hu dun wanna go out.they wanna wait till me or them leave den come back to town onli den see.......i ask them go c movie....say busy la...that la..this la....oh almost 6 gotta go......5th post in 6 hours!!!!!!roxx!!!!!!!thanks for reading

No comments: