and he decides..

his tales.about her

Monday, January 7, 2008

life=fren??????

is life equal to fren???izit if no fren den no life???
yea kinda sad today...went to food court no fren...got some form 6 fella...i know them they know me..but juz not fren haha...i've been thinkin...i can say i hav a lot of fren....but who am i to them??r they gonna ask me if they gonna go out?????
........dun think so...i hate this position.........many people think i'm nice but they never close to me......make me sad...sigh....well the most easiest example .....is my damn bloody comm........LOL....dun think i close to anyone in my comm except vee liam la....yea still remember...he dun wan go comm outing if i dun go...in a way gud la...jonathan...okay la...i say i to him how much i hate my comm during LTC after the sharing den he okay wit it....hahaha...fariss..he look gud..but dunnoe y feel sumthin wrong wit him....others no comment..kenot say much hahaha.....christopher cekap la...tats all.......
i think fren is not everythin....cuz we constantly need a new fren...like me...d onli close fren left onli lich,kevin n said...

No comments: