and he decides..

his tales.about her

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

another chapter in life n another.....

okay i've been busy these few days...i shud doin my homework now but.........hehhe if u noe wat i mean........

intermission hehehe.......these few days many of my old pal msg me..either in fs...messenger or phone........one irritatin thing they have in common iz......always ask do u rememba me????WTF LAR!!!!is no is an option????????OF COURSE I REMEMBA LAR!!!!!

okay im freakin busy these few days but if i dun write now i think i forget it.......weird weird day......dunnoe y a lot of ppl bring haram item today...i confiscate 4 item from 2 fella hehehe.....okay in recess more weird thing happen.....got tis 1 form 1 or 2 boy sit next to me ...i was like....wtf he doin sittin there.....n stupid saidy go tell every1 tat hes my brother!!!!FUCK!!!!!....in math d so semangat teacher din enter for almost 2 period!!!!!wahahahaha...but cuz d semangat membara she still enter at 12.50..hehe n she ask whether we can stayback or not...n can guess la wat we tell her....NOT!!!!!!!ahahaha...omg im so cruel hehehe....but she can force like mrs yee did to sc3 ...but thank god her semangat is 0.000000000001% lesser than mrs yee.....after that sports practice.....make me realize my other bad habit....sigh...............okay here it go.........i lepak at cp wit said....but when cher hong came i go wit cher hong....but few step wit him jocelyn talk to me bout how heavy her key n i walk wit jocelyn.....but after talk to her i go talk to cynthia.....after talk to cynthia i go talk to harizz....after tat go kacau fariss....den wit gobi den wit kevin ...den wit yan xiang den theo........got summore la....okay to main point here.....d problem wit me iz i not having a close fren except kevin,said n joe wai la........n make me kinda sad.........but gud thing bout all tat.....SHE ACTUALLY TALKIN 2 ME!!!!!!!!!A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!wahahaha nw my perception to her has change.....i kinda glad actually.......well till next time....its 8 di!!!!!!!!waa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!suppose to be a short post!!!!!!!!!

No comments: