and he decides..

his tales.about her

Saturday, January 26, 2008

berhenti...lihat....jalan........

wahahaha intermission!!!!!!!!!!!alamak damn shit la....kenot play xdo.......wargh i go crazy wei!!!!!!!!!stupid patch!!!!!!any1 help me!!!!!!...hehe y like im d onli 1 hu semangat update blog??
well sometimes you need to evaluate yourself to see wat your problem...
well for me i can safely say im pretty much aware wat my problem...
but....................
its hard to break the habit........
1st problem.....
i dont care!!!!!!!!!
to much of my problem is i dont care.....
many people hate me for that.....
but wat i think of the societies we live in now.....
they pretend they care............or.........
they expect something in return........
thats y people care.......
at least from my point of view.....
for me................
i couldnt care less wat people think............
make they hate me more..........
the problem is...........
they want me to be different from wat i am.........
but ................
are they any good???..........
well in a way they are.........
yeah every1 in this universe
is the best in their own way............
so there's no true loser in this world.........
yet there's countless people who
tries so hard to be something
they not........
for me............
never wish to be rich.......
yet grateful for wat i have....
never wish to be the best......
but never stop giving my best(not all d time lor)....
never wish to have gf(hehehe)....
but love to be loved(from fren n family la).........
never wish for chances.....
yet happy to have one....
never wish to be someone else than me....
.........not expecting anythin........
i live my own way.......
i choose my own way......
and hated by people because of that...
if i choose to follow wat they like....
yes many will like me.....
but..........
wat happen with all the things i have now??
thanx for being there for me!!!!!!!
hehehe emoing in gud way hehehe

No comments: