and he decides..

his tales.about her

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LOL.....nothin nothin

nothin nothin..juz feelin wanna write sumthin
so...wat i wanna write ah......my life....yesterday..went go c blazer finish di o not...maybe thursday..sigh...at school...xxx pass me n hahaha buat buat tak kenal...no ppl in food court so kenot say he din c me...im not making story hahaha...yes my xxx n xxx...dun remember talkin 2 him...EVER!!!LOL.....den go home...rachel ask me play xdo wit her..play until 6 hahaha....den jickie msg say can take pic tomoro yuhu!!!!!....nite i wanna sleep but kenot..so read some chemistry thing..more kenot sleep...sigh.....but y i alwayz sleep in class 1??....haha..go school take some mr woon pic...wish all d pic i take gud...den math class...no trouble...n lucky oso..my teacher dun usually come my table...but today look on my work...luckily i still in happy mood so all her work i do perfectly...but she say got test on friday...duh...theban not here she sure targettin me....but happy la her period...she doubt my answer so she go to other fella c their answer..but tat fella wrong n she tot i was wrong hahaha funny la wen she find out d real answer....den...chemi period...nothin much...learnin sumthin bout half life ...den come d image of crossfire,boot camp,bazooka,shotgun,blood,shooting,laser in my head...so i din really listen 2 wat she teachin.....den mr ravi come!!!say got meeting tomoro....omg holiday la!!!!but kinda happy can hang out wit sc5 guy...n comin 2 school n no studyin juz make me love tis school hahaha...oh den we all plannin wat movie wanna watch on don notebook tomoro hahaha....last time watch scary movie.......den after chemi finish...i sleep but kevin go kacau me...showin off his new phone...okay la...he keep sayin n95...but i dun even give a damn bout it....show few song..play wit camera....den mr lim peng khiew come....funny kinda guy....he ask 1 guy bout boyle law but tat fella dunnoe he ask 1 girl den d girl answer....den he say....how come girl noe boy law boy oso dunnoe their own law....haha funny....yeah hes quite gud....not quite but very gud...easiest to understand...got 1 time he teach bout ideal n real gasses theres no ideal gas so dun try to look for ideal girlfren hahaha.....after tat......FINISH LOR>>......got sum..but skip....later if i remember i put la....
oh ya...forget di....must b the music...too loud....FIR-get high.....said got say sumthin bout offend people on tis blog....IF THEY READ....well they hate me oredi why in the bloody hell i should care..not gonna change a thing rite...wat?? i dun kutuk them they gonna like me??...alamak...wat la....if hate hate lo....i dunnit them...my fren r gud enuff for me.....no nid 2 chase em n lose my great wonderful superb fren.....not worth it......

No comments: