and he decides..

his tales.about her

Saturday, January 31, 2009

2am!!!!!!!!i love it...dont you?????

2am!!!!!!!!i love it...don't you?????the usual 2am calmness n quietness always sooth up my feeling... LOL kelamnya i think that's a big error in essay but wth rite? working....its officially 10 day tomoro and BIG thing gonna happen in my work place which involve me and i not happy about it...more like things actualy but wth...1st most of people i know is their last day.....shit eh?..suppose to be my last day also but ....other people misfortune is my fortune...they want fire 1 guy and replace by me..cause simply im the only 1 good enough to replace him...seriously......and yeah till this second this guy dunnoe he gonna be cut tomorrow....so basicly all of us laughing together and stuff and this guy can even feel proud that he can choose what time he come in for work....ok here is the full story since i free now....i dont want to use real name so just put it like this...

A is the biggest fella there kinda like my boss..shes the 1 take me in...B is the problematic fella which gonna be fired..when i come to work this B guy thought me everythin i need to know bout my work la....but after work he get into an accident and didnt show up for work 2 days before CNY...which is later turn out to be seriously fucking hectic...and A is not so happy about it n decide to cut him out and ask me whether i wan cont till june..which kinda perfect cause i wan do part time can go out a lot and until june also where usually the college start....that time i was NOOB i dunnoe anything that was going on i just happy that i get offer to cont la....and then CNY monday...this guy showed up not very happy cause his leg still not heal but A tell him to work also and i still unaware the politic behind the scene...and then he was ask to arrange everythin in store as punishment and after a while i decide to help him since i got nothing better to do cause i dont really know other people there...in store B was whining bout A force him to come to work with his leg condition and bla bla bla leg bla bla bla leg...and he leave the store say he kenot stand the pain d n left me alone there....after finish work i go out and A come to me and ask me what B said to me...and later explain B is problematic here some bad stuff bout B that A told me
-always come late
-after punch card didnt show up at counter
-B got brag many stupid thing to A...like how easy to sleep while workin in supermarket cause no people supervise you,how smart he is to quit supermarket job before the supermarket get a rennovation cause theres just too much work if he stays
and a lot more which i lazy wan write...

ok la lets get to the endin i lazy wan type d...so basiclly i just kinda in the middle of these 2 cause im the neutral 1...jusco is having a rennovation!!!woot hahaha nthing much actually just change the cloth to 1st floor and the kitchen stuff and all in the ground floor...at least thats what i heard...and A scared B quit before the thing n left the other 2 girl who in charge of my place work like hell to move all the stuff from ground floor to 1st floor...and kinda make me feel bad cause he still enjoy himself cause he is the friendly type or you can say typical malay who disturb any1 friendly and many ppl like him surprisingly...including my mother...in the end i just feel that....
screw LAH......i just wan a fuckin nice job with fuckin nice pay with fuckin nice time n this job fits in perfectly......so if he gonna hate me after this i dun mind la....but do any of you know y i telling you all of this cause i notice all this story lead to nowhere...cause theres just too many stuff happen and i cant write 10 days of working experience in 30 min...mayb i will try to update later....erm maybe this 3 should be interesting....22 years old colleague married d,shout at own worker,my usual blurness+stupidy..erm mayb i should update more but i doubt i write all the above 3 story and kinda like 20 interesting story rather than 3 but just leave like that lo...nitez ya..thx for readingXD

1 comment:

Matt said...

huh 31 jan??its already 1 feb on my desktop!!!