and he decides..

his tales.about her

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

whats important?

your story my song is updated...
who got permission can go read...
who wan permission can pm or email me
LOL like lecturer wan give note pulak haha
its
this the word from 2nd last line
sometime...feelings just fuckin weird fuck up thing....

watch a movie...
this a line form the movie
if you not the 1st,you are last
what do you think?
do you think its right?
i not saying grammatically or spelling
well to me its not right
but its not wrong either
to me...
nothing wrong in this world...
if you are a frequent reader of this blog then mayb u know this
and yea the update on other blog oso got touch this a bit
sorry cant put here...just too many personal info bout me n my fren
not in a sense like fb password or bank acc password
its like who you slept with and who stole karu's car
LOL
that 2 only example...
me n my friend never did the 2nd thing
...who knows some fella come here see that n report
die wor...
dah la last time me n my fren all not so good with him
dunwan make new case haha
shit accidently go off topic...
well accident happens...
a lot
btw did you all know 160 die d on this 8th day of ops sikap
and around 11k accident in 8 day
sad right?
so drive safely haha...
fuck b4 i drifted further better end this fast....
if you not the 1st,you are last
to me...
it doesnt need to be always about you
how about we?
1st is just a number...
some people just love to be the 1st
on top of the world...
for me
i hate the 1st
i hate the attention
i hate the expectation
i hate it
BUT
i love win
so how is that?
ok
imagine this
becoming 1st
how to do that?
to be better than anyone else=everyone
other way/word
beat everyone
simplest example
you get 4.0
your friend 3.0,2.4,3.9
you re 1st

win?
you get 4.0
your friend 4.0
which is better?
but hey
no one wanna share
they simply wanna be the best...
why cant people just united and do better
can you imagine how great if iran n us work together
develop something good for human in nuclear tech?

well i can answer that
its human nature
people wanna be the best
they envy others
they greedy for things
you got a bmw...
cool...
but surely you wan 2 million lambo after that...
n yeah...later you most prob wan a private jet
world is a beautiful and funny place
wish im here as spectator
too bad im a player
games anyone?

another crappy post by me
thx for reading

No comments: