and he decides..

his tales.about her

Friday, December 11, 2009

my oh my~~

just a random title

i recently showed my friend this blog
he tell me
who reads my blog
since all the comment are 0
IF any of you ever wonder
who read this blog
to be honest
i have no idea
to be honest
i dont really care
and it doesnt really matter to me
ever heard the phrase
blogging is to express and not to impress?
and yea that is exactly what im doing
writing whatever i feels like
my favorite songs,mv,lyric
comment about latest games i played,movies i watched
but i can say one thing
true even i myself wonder sometimes
who actually read this blog
im pretty much human like everyone
so i do have a BIT sense of curiosity
not 100% dont care dont know dont want attitude haha
so i think last time i put the feedjit thing
tell from where people come and go where
actually it is great
i found that some people i dont even think they read this blog
at least they actually link this blog and i dont know who reads but surely someone right?

i guess thats enough with that.talking about that.it kinda reminds me with my IT lecture few months back.my lecturer ask me.whats the purpose of you.i answer.so that my friends know what im doing and they can keep up with our latest news.deep down.i know its a lie.haha lets face it 90% of you have no idea where i'm studying at. and 50% dont even know which state my uni is at. and 99.9% dont even know my 1st sem result.even my uni friend.even i dont understand myself.when i get bad result i dont want people to sympathize me.when i get great result i dont want people to compliment me.why?because theres always someone who fails and pass.if i pass i feel bad for people who fail.and i ask them whats their result.they just say fail.then i pause and say something like never mind you can do better next time.and if someone tell me something like that if i fail..fuck you i dont need you to tell me that.i guess that is normal for every guy.dont really like if someone look down or sympathize them.like recently the result is out.i dont expect this one friend of mine to get bad result.he got around 2.2 and he ask me back.i just say bad.like i always say.and normally people will say.no la you smart sure get high one.and i replied.i say bad you dont trust me.so my result?hell i wont tell haha...even no one know my stpm,spm result why should anyone know my uni result rite?haha.its just numbers by the way.

home.
its been 2 weeks since the break starts.i think only went out 4 times.never knew going out with friends is so fun.honestly i try to reduce my $$$$$ usage haha.trip to kl last month just cost me too much and i planning to get high end notebook next month.so after kl couldnt afford to lose more money or i'll ended up having some cheap unreliable stupid slow notebook for few years in uni.

kl.
1 week there spend around 1k
how naive of me thinking can have fun in kl with rm300.maybe in ipoh 1 week 300 is reasonable but seriously.haha.best part is.bought a 200 shoe just to be stolen.ok that is the best part about me.the best part about people who went with me.is 1 girl.people say shes too nice.guess what she do?1 guy in motor ask her direction.then.ask her borrow her phone to call friend.and erm you can all guess what happen .in kl went to my aunt house and coincidentally my cousin sister return from perth that week.hang out with her.kinda nice.talking to her kinda make me more motivated to study.she says gonna do master in uk next next year 2011 i think..not so sure and challenge me to beat her.seriously i dont think i can haha.this sem i think she get around high 3.8.and in australian uni.

smi
went out with kevin and waited for him or rather he waited for me in front of school.that day.i think stpm still going because can still see girl in green skirtXD.then i tell kevin ei that might be our junior.you know her?he say does it really matter?not like we going go out with her play dota or something.haha how true is that?.but meeting with kevin late is just the starting.suppose to meet 10.30 but i come at 11...my uni habit is getting worst.

new moon
watch new moon with kah yan n joe wai.my my both look really different.people change eh?too bad i couldnt stay long cause need pack go kl..again...haha..and yeah again.i come late.the movie start at 11 i come 11.10.luckily we just missed 1st 5 min.the movie is nice.it seems people say its bad just because couldnt stand the fact shirtless handsome guy run here and there.on the contrary how many movies have a girl half naked run around and all guys seems like it.i think transformers where the part the evil robot disguise as hot girl try to seduce the main character and i remember the 'happy' noise coming from everyone which i think mostly malay+ guys LOLxD.overall its a decent movie.not bad and not the best just average and ok.2012....just too stupid.its worth watching to see the world collapse but for the storyline,cg,plot and everything.just crap.

polo ground.
went to polo ground yesterday to jog.that was the nawaitu.see saidy oh wth he wearing jeans n some nice shoe.and he thought i call him come there to chat ONLY...funny thing is i saw guan yee.but she didnt notice me so i was like...ok..maybe thats not her.then i ask said hey is that her?he say nah mayb u need to upgrade your spec or something.again she pass us and didnt notice us.said was like.hey it COULD be her!but i look at her if really her sure notice us one.then we decide to walk the opposite way.then only she notice us haha.ipoh so damn small.she going back NUS today at 10pm so i think now she n saidy hang out in jusco.funny thing she say is.she ask us what you doing here?said answer chatting la.she then say....haha so gay...oh wtf..






No comments: