and he decides..

his tales.about her

Monday, December 14, 2009

they always talks about

iwanai koto no modokashisa iisugiru orokasa

mawatte meguru toki no masui yowasa
tooi kuni no koto hanashite okane ni tsuite oshiete
kare wa zutto mukashi no koibito no hanashi o shiteiru

And they always talk about connections
And they always talk about the surface
And she always talks about her boyfriend
And he always talks about his ex-girlfriend

Oh I’m not giving it up cause I know there’s gotta be someone here
Walk the detours, I don’t care
I talk to you, “everything that I wanna say or do is make it real”
Just like my ears, my eyes, and everything that I see
Melting on my face, my eyes, and everything that I see

How do you find when you just don’t know?
How do you search when you just don’t know?
How do you love when you just don’t know?

No comments: