and he decides..

his tales.about her

Thursday, January 7, 2010

his day

Do some crazy stuff today. My parent cant send me to uni since they gonna send my cousin for some registration. Maybe uni too. Hell like i care. That kid got parent. But divorced. Father somewhere in somewhere. Mother cant take leave. My parent is somewhat the type put family first very different than me. Oh wait. Everyone different than me in my family. Im weird. Enough said. And personally i dont really care how im going back to uni. My father knows that. So basically today went to uni to register and put my stuff at the hostel. Driving. Alone.>_<. 6.50am-wake up. my stupid brother and sister didn't wake me up earlier. they only know to wake me at 6.50am so around 7am i can fetch them 2 at 7 after eat and everything leave house at 7.20.yes both my sis and bro are late. 9.30am-reach penang zzzz this is not my diary. shouldn't do like this. But all the event kinda fun didnt want to skip much at the bank to pay for registration fees this one guy suppose to give us the stupid number...he's an ass. While writing down the pay slip i see this guy damn friendly with leng luis and aweks(swt im not sure what malay call pretty girls. i know its leng lui and sarike for chinese and indians)and kinda ignore the old uncle who like standing in front of him like stupid cause didnt know how to use atm machine. Luckily the bored bank security guard come to save the day(yes i always ask security guard if im not sure how to do something in banks. Its better than ask all the rushing clerks at the bank;p). I didnt think he's an ass until i stand in front of him for like 10 sec before he decides to give his friendly service in helping one lost damsel in distress behind me. With his not-so-charming smile he offered his hand and the helpless lady hand in some bank book and with overwhelming confident the a**hole use his perfectly chosen words to astound the lady with his not-so-great knowledge. And as many fairy tales goes the lady thanking the hero knowing that she debted to him as if not for his assistance she would never withdraw her money or the cheque cant be claim or something and she would eventually die. Actually im not that piss off with that guy what makes me remember him is that i said to him 'desperate sangat ke?' and he give me one kind of look then i just smile and shake my head. make some new friend while registering but doesnt really matter. What shit is one friend or so i called a 'friend' actually bad mouth me and my friend told me today. Finish register went to my 'new room' tell you all later bout that and found out a lot of people already register. So,install the new cod-mw2 i bought after went to the bank>_<>_<. If that is the way you treat your friend. Maybe you can count me out..or......maybe you're jealous of me?????????haha..i know you gonna read this sooner or later that's why i put it here hope you read it somehow i have no grudge against you or anything but i really hate hating people theres too much of hate already and i always thought of this phrase-its better to have more friend than enemy. But one thing you should know. i didnt mad or anything really...i just dont care..thats all..my friend all kinda know me already and they all kinda cool with me. Made a lot of friend in uni and most of em know im an ok guy thats why they tell me if got gossip bout me..at least people notice me here compared to last time haha>_<>_<>_< kelam haha...quite nice around 7pm headed ipoh.i'll be scolded if my parent know i drive all the way up north haha

No comments: