and he decides..

his tales.about her

Friday, February 5, 2010

200th post

what should i write?life?trust me its boring...except the part i somehow throw a bowling ball from my lane and somehow ended up in my friend lane...don't ask how...
chinese new year is approaching fast so does assignment..but this year everything kinda went smoothly...except the part where i dont put battery on the notebook..and...my friend accidently switch off the plug.....movies...watch toothfairy great movie, i love the rock, go watch it. simple as that. then just now watch pisau cukur...yes i love some malay movie...try watch it..you may love it...but even some of my malay friend dont like it...they say..erm..very...kl-ish..the movie is directed by bernard chauly..i love his works and afdlin shauki's works...gonna upload the dancing scene if i got time...and good internet connection...cant even upload pic on facebook with the hostel wifi,p1 or maxis broadband....'i live in a jungle'...if a foreigner ask me where i live n how my internet speed...

my life is boring..its a fact..if you say your life is more dull than mine...maybe..cause we all living a boring life,,,,study study study..work...i wanna join activities...but either im lazy or scared or stupid or something...they organized a lot of stuff in uni but everytime i ask my friend join they either say lazy or no money...and like last time my english lecturer ask me to join the debate team..yes im excited but not confident enough and when she say the name she ask to join i was like...whoa..great...all somewhat like band 6 student..and im like nothing..but....i when i ask all this fella whether they wanna join the debate team guess what they say..lazy la..no money la...swt..wtf...same answer like my friend...so if you ever wonder why the malay school debater suck ass shit....simply because...the real good english speaking fella lazy wanna join this kind of stuff....sad eh?...and yeah..later i found out one of my friend join the debate team..and seriously...he suck....oh well...that their problem now...and then theres trip to gunung kinabalu..quite cheap...rm500 i think..if wanna go yourself i think need around rm1000++..again...my friend dont want and i just simply...scared...dont know why...i want to but i dont want to...hell there even hot girls going but i just simply cant...sad rite?but my problem with stranger not only with girls...even in football field..whenever semester 4 or 5 student wanna join us play football i cant getting along with em even if we're on the same team..worst thing is..i walk away

talking about walking away...been done that a hell lot over the year...whenever someone angry, or talks bad about me or i dont feel comfortable with a certain situation.....i walk away.....running from problems...damn....thinking of this i remember being scolded by my math teacher in form 6....she directly scold me for trying to run away...what i do?she remind us few times she gonna give a short test and i skip school...normally teachers just shake their head or something but direct scolding in front of class....yes it do hurt but its hard to break the habit...........damn wrong song at wrong time...now listening to olivia ong's fades away...sad song for sad time...i think its time to kill some zombies....l4d2!..thanks for reading

No comments: